It is an ancient monastery dated 1700, at present disused and to be recovered. It is located in Montalcino in the little town of di Torrenieri (5 km farm Montalcino fortress and few hundred metres far from Val d’Orcia) in the hill area. It consists of three parts, the main one has a total surface of 1200 sqm (covered).
It was registered as a national monument. The related terrain has a surface of 3 hectares located in the Brunello area.
A renovation of the estate is expected in order to get a single big manor or convert it in 10-10 habitation units sized 80-100 sqm, complete with common and private courtyard.